#1 You’re Public Speaker
Posting content on Linkedin is similar to public speaking:
• Be confident in your voice.
• Do not worry about pleasing everyone, lust please some of the people, some of the time.
#2 Don’t Delay
Even if you’ve never posted before, your first post is your best post:
• Make it count and engage your followers, by posting content that represent your brand.
• Tip: Take a selfie with someone, well-known in your network, and post it to boost your profile.
#3 Do more of what works
Review the analytics on each post. The content with the most impressions and engaement are your top performers. • Do more of what people want to see. • Monitor your progress. • Experiment with different content type to draw in your audience.
#4 Optimize Your Profile
Your photo has to be current:
• Be true and honest. Make sure your face fits in the circle. • Put your barand color in the background of your profile.
• For your headline: Make your lob title memorable like ,The 15-Minute Guy, which is catchy and intriguing. This draws people in.
#5 Money Follows Qualit
Overtime your content should improve and find its audience. Establish a pattern and post content consistently.
Did you find value in this post ?
If value was found in this post or you think any of these success plan to change your life could use these tips, share, comment, like, re-post and subscribe