I have “5 Side Hustles You Can Start Without Money” to share with you. But first, I want you to understand there is plenty of room in the digital world to start a business without money. These five options are very easy to get started right away.
#1 CREATE AND SELL EBOOKS
- Identify a niche within your skillsets
- Write eBooks about the niche ( Like my niche)
- Publish eBooks online
- Find people interested in your niche to buy your eBooks
- Collect lifetime earnings from eBook sales.
#2 CREATE AND SELL DIGITAL ART
- Start selling your digital art files on websites like Etsy, where customers can easily find your work and download your digital art after purchase.
- Create, upload and sell infinite copies.
#3 CREATE AND SELL AN ONLINE COURSE
Create an on-demand course that customers can purchase and access anytime.
- Upload the course to sites like Kajabi, thinkific to turn on full automation mode.
- Sell infinite number of courses.
#4 AFFILIATE MARKETING
- Sign up for Affiliate Marketing.
- Including relevant affiliate links in newsletters or blog entries will earn you some money.
- Some affiliate links never expire so link them once and continue to earn as long as the link is accessible.
#5 CASH BACK CREDIT CARDS
- Get a credit card with a very good cash back program.
- Use, do not abuse, your credit card.
- Pay off your full balance, every month, to eliminate interest fees.
- Receive actual cash from your credit card company periodically.
- Invest your cash back earnings.
Share in the comments section your side hustle that you’ve started without any money.